This video is about Absences from work English practice. Many non-English speakers and English students have difficulty with absences and asking off from work. Taking time off work is sometimes necessary but often goes against a work ethic. In this video by a native English speaker from America, we speak the common words and phrases in asking off from work and getting an absence from work. This gives English students more confidence in the workplace. It also helps them understand and recognize the phrases used in asking for an absence from work.
There are several tools that will speed your language learning process. While there is no magic formula, these are the ways to make the learning fun and effective. When you make it fun, you will be speaking your new language quickly.
1. Name - taking a name in your new language makes room in the brain.
2. Modeling - the teacher models and the student mimicks.
3. Branching - makes new similar phrases.
4. Repetition - repeating the phrase improves the memory.
5. Physical - body gestures anchor the memory.
6. Thinking - this means ask questions in your new language!
7. Listen - record your voice on your smart phone and play it back.
8. Play - games make it faster because you want to learn.