This video is about Airport security, English pronunciation for airport security issues. This is the video that talks about what to expect in airports. Security is an increasing concern for travelers and agents alike. This can be even more disconcerting for non-English speakers. Those just learning English and new air travelers want to know what to expect at airport security.
There are several tools that will speed your language learning process. While there is no magic formula, these are the ways to make the learning fun and effective. When you make it fun, you will be speaking your new language quickly.
1. Name - taking a name in your new language makes room in the brain.
2. Modeling - the teacher models and the student mimicks.
3. Branching - makes new similar phrases.
4. Repetition - repeating the phrase improves the memory.
5. Physical - body gestures anchor the memory.
6. Thinking - this means ask questions in your new language!
7. Listen - record your voice on your smart phone and play it back.
8. Play - games make it faster because you want to learn.