This video is about Banking phrases. These are the common phrases English speakers use while banking. Non-English speakers and English students often have difficulty with understanding banking phrases. These are better understood when spoken by a native English speaker from America. In this video a native English speaker from America pronounces the most common phrases used in banking so students can practice them. This practice helps non-English speakers to recognize and better understand the banking phrases.
There are several tools that will speed your language learning process. While there is no magic formula, these are the ways to make the learning fun and effective. When you make it fun, you will be speaking your new language quickly.
1. Name - taking a name in your new language makes room in the brain.
2. Modeling - the teacher models and the student mimicks.
3. Branching - makes new similar phrases.
4. Repetition - repeating the phrase improves the memory.
5. Physical - body gestures anchor the memory.
6. Thinking - this means ask questions in your new language!
7. Listen - record your voice on your smart phone and play it back.
8. Play - games make it faster because you want to learn.