This video is about Banking transactions. Non-English speakers and English students often have difficulty with banking transactions in another country. This video is by a native American English speaker pronouncing these words and phrases used in banking transactions so students can recognize and understand these phrases when spoken. This video helps students of English to pronounce and recognize these banking transactions so the are more confident and comfortable when in a banking situation.
There are several tools that will speed your language learning process. While there is no magic formula, these are the ways to make the learning fun and effective. When you make it fun, you will be speaking your new language quickly.
1. Name - taking a name in your new language makes room in the brain.
2. Modeling - the teacher models and the student mimicks.
3. Branching - makes new similar phrases.
4. Repetition - repeating the phrase improves the memory.
5. Physical - body gestures anchor the memory.
6. Thinking - this means ask questions in your new language!
7. Listen - record your voice on your smart phone and play it back.
8. Play - games make it faster because you want to learn.