This video is about Business telephone English pronunciation. Non-English speakers and English students often have problems with Business telephone usage. This is because many terms and phrases are new to them and they don't get enough practice. In this video, a native English speaker from America repeats the most common Business telephone phrases and gives student a chance to practice them. This gives the English students confidence in using these Business telephone phrases.
There are several tools that will speed your language learning process. While there is no magic formula, these are the ways to make the learning fun and effective. When you make it fun, you will be speaking your new language quickly.
1. Name - taking a name in your new language makes room in the brain.
2. Modeling - the teacher models and the student mimicks.
3. Branching - makes new similar phrases.
4. Repetition - repeating the phrase improves the memory.
5. Physical - body gestures anchor the memory.
6. Thinking - this means ask questions in your new language!
7. Listen - record your voice on your smart phone and play it back.
8. Play - games make it faster because you want to learn.