This video is about driving directions. Non-English students and English learners sometimes need help in recognizing the words used in driving directions. This video pronounces the words people use in giving and asking directions for driving. This helps students and those not familiar with English phrases to hear and recognize the words when given driving directions. This helps them find their way easier.
There are several tools that will speed your language learning process. While there is no magic formula, these are the ways to make the learning fun and effective. When you make it fun, you will be speaking your new language quickly.
1. Name - taking a name in your new language makes room in the brain.
2. Modeling - the teacher models and the student mimicks.
3. Branching - makes new similar phrases.
4. Repetition - repeating the phrase improves the memory.
5. Physical - body gestures anchor the memory.
6. Thinking - this means ask questions in your new language!
7. Listen - record your voice on your smart phone and play it back.
8. Play - games make it faster because you want to learn.