This video is about During the meal. English students and non-English speaking students often have problems with the words used when there is a problem. In this video the native American English speaker pronounces the words people encounter when there are problems during a meal. This helps the students learn to recognize these words and to understand how to resolve these problems more effectively.
There are several tools that will speed your language learning process. While there is no magic formula, these are the ways to make the learning fun and effective. When you make it fun, you will be speaking your new language quickly.
1. Name - taking a name in your new language makes room in the brain.
2. Modeling - the teacher models and the student mimicks.
3. Branching - makes new similar phrases.
4. Repetition - repeating the phrase improves the memory.
5. Physical - body gestures anchor the memory.
6. Thinking - this means ask questions in your new language!
7. Listen - record your voice on your smart phone and play it back.
8. Play - games make it faster because you want to learn.