English pronunciation of education terms. This video is about Education terms English pronunciation. Non-English speakers and English students often have difficulties with pronouncing education terms. In this video the native English speaker from America speaks the most common terms used in education so English students can easily recognize and understand them. This gives students more confidence in speaking education terns in their everyday use.
There are several tools that will speed your language learning process. While there is no magic formula, these are the ways to make the learning fun and effective. When you make it fun, you will be speaking your new language quickly.
1. Name - taking a name in your new language makes room in the brain.
2. Modeling - the teacher models and the student mimicks.
3. Branching - makes new similar phrases.
4. Repetition - repeating the phrase improves the memory.
5. Physical - body gestures anchor the memory.
6. Thinking - this means ask questions in your new language!
7. Listen - record your voice on your smart phone and play it back.
8. Play - games make it faster because you want to learn.