This video is about going clubbing. English students and non-English speakers can have difficulty understanding words that people use when going clubbing. This video is by a native English speaker from America to speak and pronounce the words people use when going clubbing so students can hear and understand theme when spoken. This helps students and non-English speakers to better understand what people say when using the words for going clubbing.
There are several tools that will speed your language learning process. While there is no magic formula, these are the ways to make the learning fun and effective. When you make it fun, you will be speaking your new language quickly.
1. Name - taking a name in your new language makes room in the brain.
2. Modeling - the teacher models and the student mimicks.
3. Branching - makes new similar phrases.
4. Repetition - repeating the phrase improves the memory.
5. Physical - body gestures anchor the memory.
6. Thinking - this means ask questions in your new language!
7. Listen - record your voice on your smart phone and play it back.
8. Play - games make it faster because you want to learn.