This video is about job interviews. This video is about Job Interviews for English learners. Understandably, non-English speakers need help with Job Interviews and job applications. The process is already nerve-wracking enough without the added complications of mastering English. Job Interviews for non-English speakers and English students are particularly problematic.
There are several tools that will speed your language learning process. While there is no magic formula, these are the ways to make the learning fun and effective. When you make it fun, you will be speaking your new language quickly.
1. Name - taking a name in your new language makes room in the brain.
2. Modeling - the teacher models and the student mimicks.
3. Branching - makes new similar phrases.
4. Repetition - repeating the phrase improves the memory.
5. Physical - body gestures anchor the memory.
6. Thinking - this means ask questions in your new language!
7. Listen - record your voice on your smart phone and play it back.
8. Play - games make it faster because you want to learn.