This video is about Julien and Randy. Julien Van Heukelom and Randall West meet up at Tipi Cafe in Da Nang, Vietnam. Their conversation centers around current topics, English, Vietnam and adventures and goals. Please like, subscribe, comment and share with your friends. Do you like this new style of interview?
Julien's Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXBLFYJDlx-S_0Gr_9pMiiQ Taboo Card came doesn't appear to be available on Amazon. This is the best I could find: https://eslgames.com/esl-taboo/
There are several tools that will speed your language learning process. While there is no magic formula, these are the ways to make the learning fun and effective. When you make it fun, you will be speaking your new language quickly.
1. Name - taking a name in your new language makes room in the brain.
2. Modeling - the teacher models and the student mimicks.
3. Branching - makes new similar phrases.
4. Repetition - repeating the phrase improves the memory.
5. Physical - body gestures anchor the memory.
6. Thinking - this means ask questions in your new language!
7. Listen - record your voice on your smart phone and play it back.
8. Play - games make it faster because you want to learn.