This video is about Office terms English pronunciation. Education terms English pronunciation. Non-English speakers and English students often have difficulty understanding common office terms used on the job. In this video the native English speaker from America speaks the common Education terms for English pronunciation so students can easily understand and recognize them. This gives non-English speakers more confidence on the job.
There are several tools that will speed your language learning process. While there is no magic formula, these are the ways to make the learning fun and effective. When you make it fun, you will be speaking your new language quickly.
1. Name - taking a name in your new language makes room in the brain.
2. Modeling - the teacher models and the student mimicks.
3. Branching - makes new similar phrases.
4. Repetition - repeating the phrase improves the memory.
5. Physical - body gestures anchor the memory.
6. Thinking - this means ask questions in your new language!
7. Listen - record your voice on your smart phone and play it back.
8. Play - games make it faster because you want to learn.