This video is about Ordering a taxi.Many non-English speakers and English students have difficulties with ordering a taxi or knowing what to say once they are in the taxi. This video helps them understand the words and phrases commonly used by English speakers when ordering a taxi. This gives them more confidence when ordering a taxi.
There are several tools that will speed your language learning process. While there is no magic formula, these are the ways to make the learning fun and effective. When you make it fun, you will be speaking your new language quickly.
1. Name - taking a name in your new language makes room in the brain.
2. Modeling - the teacher models and the student mimicks.
3. Branching - makes new similar phrases.
4. Repetition - repeating the phrase improves the memory.
5. Physical - body gestures anchor the memory.
6. Thinking - this means ask questions in your new language!
7. Listen - record your voice on your smart phone and play it back.
8. Play - games make it faster because you want to learn.