This video is about Ordering drinks. Non-English speakers and English students often have difficulty when ordering drinks and socializing. Many times they are unfamiliar with the words and phrases that are used by English speakers. In this video by a native English speaker from America, we pronounce the most common words and phrases used when drinking. Students of English will feel more confident in hear and recognizing these phrases from this video and will feel more confident when they are ordering drinks with friends.
There are several tools that will speed your language learning process. While there is no magic formula, these are the ways to make the learning fun and effective. When you make it fun, you will be speaking your new language quickly.
1. Name - taking a name in your new language makes room in the brain.
2. Modeling - the teacher models and the student mimicks.
3. Branching - makes new similar phrases.
4. Repetition - repeating the phrase improves the memory.
5. Physical - body gestures anchor the memory.
6. Thinking - this means ask questions in your new language!
7. Listen - record your voice on your smart phone and play it back.
8. Play - games make it faster because you want to learn.