This video is about English pronunciation for Ordering show tickets. Non-English speakers and English students often have difficulties with ordering show tickets and the words and phrases commonly used in that area. This video address that issue. In this video, a native English speaker from America speaks these phrases for ordering show tickets so students can practice their English. This helps students gain confidence when practicing their English pronunciation for ordering show tickets.
There are several tools that will speed your language learning process. While there is no magic formula, these are the ways to make the learning fun and effective. When you make it fun, you will be speaking your new language quickly.
1. Name - taking a name in your new language makes room in the brain.
2. Modeling - the teacher models and the student mimicks.
3. Branching - makes new similar phrases.
4. Repetition - repeating the phrase improves the memory.
5. Physical - body gestures anchor the memory.
6. Thinking - this means ask questions in your new language!
7. Listen - record your voice on your smart phone and play it back.
8. Play - games make it faster because you want to learn.