This video is about Ordering the meal. This video is English pronunciation for ordering a meal at a restaurant. Non-English speakers and English students often have difficulty understanding the words used when ordering a fancy meal at a good restaurant. Many times the foods or terms are unfamiliar to them. This video pronounces these words so the students become familiar with them. This makes is much easier for students to hear and understand the words used when ordering a meal.
There are several tools that will speed your language learning process. While there is no magic formula, these are the ways to make the learning fun and effective. When you make it fun, you will be speaking your new language quickly.
1. Name - taking a name in your new language makes room in the brain.
2. Modeling - the teacher models and the student mimicks.
3. Branching - makes new similar phrases.
4. Repetition - repeating the phrase improves the memory.
5. Physical - body gestures anchor the memory.
6. Thinking - this means ask questions in your new language!
7. Listen - record your voice on your smart phone and play it back.
8. Play - games make it faster because you want to learn.