This video is about Passport control. Non-English speakers and English students often have difficulty with border crossings and passport controls. This video helps them by speaking and pronouncing the words and phrases that they are most likely to hear at a border crossing. This video is by a native English speaker from America. This video uses the most effective method for learning English rapidly, by modelling the phrase in a call and response manner. This is how to learn the phrases used at passport control stations. By hearing and recognizing these phrases, English students can anticipated the words they will hear at passport control stations and have more confidence.
There are several tools that will speed your language learning process. While there is no magic formula, these are the ways to make the learning fun and effective. When you make it fun, you will be speaking your new language quickly.
1. Name - taking a name in your new language makes room in the brain.
2. Modeling - the teacher models and the student mimicks.
3. Branching - makes new similar phrases.
4. Repetition - repeating the phrase improves the memory.
5. Physical - body gestures anchor the memory.
6. Thinking - this means ask questions in your new language!
7. Listen - record your voice on your smart phone and play it back.
8. Play - games make it faster because you want to learn.