This video is about Problems with the meal. English students and non-English speakers often have difficulties when there is a problem. In this video the native American English speaker pronounces these words. Students are able to hear and understand the common words and phrases used when there is a problem with the meal. This helps them anticipate problems and become more confident in their English usage when there are problems with the meal.
There are several tools that will speed your language learning process. While there is no magic formula, these are the ways to make the learning fun and effective. When you make it fun, you will be speaking your new language quickly.
1. Name - taking a name in your new language makes room in the brain.
2. Modeling - the teacher models and the student mimicks.
3. Branching - makes new similar phrases.
4. Repetition - repeating the phrase improves the memory.
5. Physical - body gestures anchor the memory.
6. Thinking - this means ask questions in your new language!
7. Listen - record your voice on your smart phone and play it back.
8. Play - games make it faster because you want to learn.