This video is about Signs at the airport English pronunciation. Traveling through airports can be confusing, even with all the signs. Non-English speakers have an even worse time reading the airport signs. This video is about pronouncing the signs they might see at the airport and understanding how to get where they are going. This video demonstrates the ping-pong modelling that works so well in teaching English faster. This is a faster and quicker way to learn English pronunciation.
There are several tools that will speed your language learning process. While there is no magic formula, these are the ways to make the learning fun and effective. When you make it fun, you will be speaking your new language quickly.
1. Name - taking a name in your new language makes room in the brain.
2. Modeling - the teacher models and the student mimicks.
3. Branching - makes new similar phrases.
4. Repetition - repeating the phrase improves the memory.
5. Physical - body gestures anchor the memory.
6. Thinking - this means ask questions in your new language!
7. Listen - record your voice on your smart phone and play it back.
8. Play - games make it faster because you want to learn.