This video is about Socializing at the bar. Non-English speakers often have difficulty in understanding words when socializing in noisy places, like in a bar. In this video, a native English speaker from America pronounces the words and phrases commonly heard when socializing in a bar. The video gives the student time to practice these words and phrases so they hear them more clearly and can understand and recognize them when spoken when they are socializing. This way they become more confident when socializing with their friends at a bar.
There are several tools that will speed your language learning process. While there is no magic formula, these are the ways to make the learning fun and effective. When you make it fun, you will be speaking your new language quickly.
1. Name - taking a name in your new language makes room in the brain.
2. Modeling - the teacher models and the student mimicks.
3. Branching - makes new similar phrases.
4. Repetition - repeating the phrase improves the memory.
5. Physical - body gestures anchor the memory.
6. Thinking - this means ask questions in your new language!
7. Listen - record your voice on your smart phone and play it back.
8. Play - games make it faster because you want to learn.