Welcome SpeediEnglish fans. I haven't been here for a while because I broke my leg. Then COVID happened. What I noticed was that the essential companies were Big Business. The rest of us - you and I - were "non essential". I also noticed that the folks working from home, were working online. Since I know some web technology, I think we can work together. I invite you to join me. together we can add something original and add real value to the internet. A laptop would be helpful, but it's not necessary. A smartphone will do. Together I can add the tech behind the scenes, we can find a product or a service or something you can do for your neighborhood, and you can add the content.
There are several tools that will speed your language learning process. While there is no magic formula, these are the ways to make the learning fun and effective. When you make it fun, you will be speaking your new language quickly.
1. Name - taking a name in your new language makes room in the brain.
2. Modeling - the teacher models and the student mimicks.
3. Branching - makes new similar phrases.
4. Repetition - repeating the phrase improves the memory.
5. Physical - body gestures anchor the memory.
6. Thinking - this means ask questions in your new language!
7. Listen - record your voice on your smart phone and play it back.
8. Play - games make it faster because you want to learn.